Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So I've had some wine...

...and everyone at work is, like, resigning and I need to get ready for several months of WERK so, whatever, I deserve all the wine.

But as usual when there is wine, I have thoughts.  Here they are, in no particular order:

1.  Olympics: what is the difference between ice dancing and pairs skating?  It appears to be the same except the Americans who are doing the pairs thing are not as good as Davis and White.  Or are they the same thing and I have missed something? CONFUSION.

2.  Olympics thought number 2:  Did you all see that thing where the 2 skiers tied for gold?  That's crazy!  I cried.  Might have been the wine, BUT WHATEVER IT WAS AWESOME, OK?

3.  Olympics thought number 3: So, these people work out like 10 hours a day and I am sitting here drinking wine and eating chocolate.  I feel awesome about myself.

4.  Non-olympics thought: I have four weddings to go to this year.  I should probably stop drinking wine and work out more.

5.  THE VERONICA MARS MOVIE IS COMING OUT SOON!  This is like all I have to look forward to in life...yay?

6.  I should start my taxes.

7.  Wow, these Russians are really good at skating.

8.  Have I really had that much wine?


1 comment:

  1. i started but have not finished with taxes. i also have 4 weddings this year and should definitely be working out and not drinking all the wine. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete